- Both his parents working in media and his Dad telling him not to go into broadcasting
- Doing data analytics for four years at PricewaterhouseCoopers and finally leaving in 2016
- How a meeting he set up at the FOX Sports offices in L.A. eventually led to him getting the LA Kings job
- Being hired as a 28-year-old in the second largest media market
- Taking the reigns from Hall of Famer Bob Miller, who has been the broadcaster of the Kings for 44 years
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcast. Also, be sure to rate the podcast. Follow the podcast on Twitter at @TheVoiceBTV, and retweet it, and like us on Facebook at TheVoiceBTV, and share with your friends.