- Losing his Mother at the age of 14
- Playing in Tiger Stadium as a high school baseball player
- His original decision to major in mortuary science and how close he came to being a mortician
- Calling a Stanley Cup Championships just two years into his time with the Red Wings after the organization hadn't won one in 42 years
- Turning the mic over to his predecessor, Bruce Martyn who had been the broadcaster for 31 years, in the 2nd period of the clinching Stanley Cup Championship game in 1997
- Having laryngitis during '08 Stanley Cup Final, but Ken Daniels turning the mic over to him for the final 15 seconds of the clincher
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcast. Also, be sure to rate the podcast. Follow the podcast on Twitter at @TheVoiceBTV, and retweet it, and like us on Facebook at TheVoiceBTV, and share with your friends.